This is an ad hoc dinner I came up with for a Bible Study Dinner. We needed something that was relatively quick and easy but also filling and healthy. My “inspiration” was the idea of a beef stroganoff…
1 can of condensed mushroom soup
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup milk
1 lb stewing beef cut into small pieces
2 bell peppers
1 sweet onion
1 bag egg noodles
A tbsp hot sauce
a dash of Mrs Dash Garlic seasoning
- Chop all veggies to preference
- In a pan with a bit of EVOO, saute veggies
- In a separate pan, fry beef with hot sauce (I used Sriracha Sauce)
- Combine cooked beef and veggies and let simmer
- Combine all ingredients for sauce as well as a Dash of Mrs. Dash and bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer while noodles cook.
Combine all ingredients and enjoy!