Day two and we are onto our chicken fajita recipe, this time I’ve done my best to stick to the recipe with the exception of the fajita seasoning (I didn’t have any and with my son quickly losing his patience in the grocery store I wasn’t about to search the isles to find an obscure pack of seasoning when a bit of salt, pepper and some ranch dressing would surely suffice.)
This time we stuck to the recipe almost to a tee and it turned out amazing. The meal was super filling and my husband loved it!!!
The original recipe:
Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas Recipe
Author: Cat Davis | FoodFamilyFinds.com
Type: Main Dish
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 cups green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cups sweet onion, sliced
- 3-4 chicken breasts, boneless/skinless
- 1 packet of dry fajita seasoning
- ⅓ cup salsa
- Turn the slow cooker on low.
- Add butter, then peppers, onion and chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle seasoning over the chicken. Add salsa.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Use a fork to shred the chicken and serve.